The time period when your little one just begins to understand their surroundings, recognize things and try to talk, is already crucial time for their development. It is the time when they begin to learn, understand and shape their thoughts. Critical emotional, behavioral, social and physical developments take place during this.. It is the duty of the parents to encourage their child’s growth in every aspect and serve their curiosities. The initial education or learning of a kid starts at a pre school or childcare.
They provide an atmosphere with the children are able to grow, interact and bond with new people and learn new things. A premium childcare or pre school ensures the best quality care, education and foundation for your loved ones future.
Miramar is such a beautiful place to reside and thrive. If you are searching for a pre school or childcare where in your little person can have the best possible care, love, academic and all- round development, you have chosen the correct site. Here, we are providing you a list of the best preschools and childcare in Miramar, USA.
List of the top pre schools and child cares in Miramar (USA)-
Best Preschool and Childcare in Miramar (USA)
1. Wee Wisdom Preschool
“Embracing Mind, Body and Spirit”
The school is proud to be featured in Unity Magazine, May 1967. The school considers serving your children as their treasure. Your little one gets to thrive socially physically and spiritually in the loving atmosphere of the school. The school offers a balanced environment which allows your child to learn things by exploring themselves, under the guidance of well-experienced teachers.
They have a professionally curated curriculum for the all-round development of the children.
- Mind- This curriculum enlightens all the mental and thoughtful bulbs in your kid’s curious mind.
- The activities under this curriculum enhance social/emotional, art, science, health, language, literacy and English Language development.
- Body- This curriculum focuses on the physical and motor developments of the kids.
- The school premises has a playground, enabled with all safety measures.
- The children are allowed playtimes that inculcate strength, physical fitness and motor movements.
- Yoga lessons are also given to the children.
- Spirit- This curriculum is far broader than any limited beliefs of religion.
- The children are taught to meditate, affirm and believe in positive affirmations.
They believe to provide the best environment and activities that can encourage every child to develop at their maximum potential.
- Contact- 858.480.7286
- Location- The Unity Center 8999 Activity Road San Diego, CA 92126
- Website- www.weewisdomsandiego.com
2. Brenda’s Montessori Preschool
“Where fun & learning go hand in hand”
Brenda’s Montessori is your one-stop for a loving, caring, nurturing and academically-rich home school. They accommodate preschoolers ranging from the age of 2 ½ years to 5 ½ years. The children are taught the lessons that will help them to improve their socializing skills. Practical life exercises that help to develop concentration and self discipline, like sorting things, lacing etc are included in daily life activities. Sensorial exercises that help to develop the sensory organs, consciousness and inner instincts. They are also introduced to a special send people letters, which gives them the knowledge of phonics sounds of letters.
They have many other activities and subjects that are taught to the children for their all round enhancement and development, like-
- Pre-writing & Pre-reading
- Circle times
- Play dough
- Contact- 858-546-8211
- Location- Edmonton Avenue, San Diego, CA 92122, close to Governor Drive and Genesee Avenue
- Website- www.www.brendasmontessori.com
3. Amazing Stars Preschool & Childcare
The school is an in-home preschool, located in Rancho Penasquitos. They ensure an academically-rich environment that prepares your child for their future ahead. They provide an amalgamation of traditional and hands- on learning experience. They provide personalized attention to each and every child to ensure that every child is reaching their maximum capacity that they are capable of. The teachers provide education in both English and Spanish languages, that will help your child to be bilingual.
Apart from location and care, fun activities are also organized like gardening, art, dance, yoga and cooking. The operational hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM come on Monday to Friday.
- Contact- 858-583-2342
- Location- 12948 Via Caballo Rojo, San Diego, CA 92129, United States
- Website- www.1amazingstars.com
4. ELCA Preschool
Established in 1997, Early Learners Children’s Academy is it locally owned preschool and childcare. They are a very experienced staff who provide the premium care and academic activities to your little ones. All of the staff is well-experienced, curriculum is custom- developed and school is enclosed within the standard safety measures. They also provide distance learning program.
The programs that they offer are-
- Infants (6 weeks-23 months): Class size- 8
- Toddlers (2-3 years): Class size- 12
- Pre-K (3-4 years): Class size- 12
- Pre-K II (4-5 years): Class size- 12
They teach the child to maintain positive behavior, respect every individual’s identity, culture and background, encourage children to take risks, develop enthusiasm and self discipline, establish a good communicational relationship with parents, teachers and peers alike.
- Contact- (858) 530-8200 (619) 291-5200 (619) 295-5500
- Location- Early Learner’s Childrens Academy San Diego Preschool Locations: Mira Mesa/ Scripps Ranch 9585 Candida St. San Diego,
- Website- www.elcapreschools.com
5. The Lulus Montessori
The school is an amalgamation of education, fun, discipline, games, culturally diverse curriculum and highly supportive teachers. The students are taught in English and Spanish languages. The school recognizes the importance of physical, linguistic and cognitive stimulation, and thus, inculcates all such values and skills in the students. The school strives to contribute to the academic excellence journey of your child, given a safe environment in which the children can grow with love, focus and are inculcated with moral values as well.
Their curriculum focuses on various learning areas-
- Practical Life
- Science & Geography
- Outdoor Play
- Art Lessons
- Imaginative Play
The school follows the pedagogy consolidated by doctor Maria Montessori that is followed since the 20th century. The students here, are provided with well-structured curriculum to meet all of their needs- cultural, educational, physical, cognitive, emotional and motor skills.
- Contact- +1 619-756-6420
- Location- 3575 Van Dyke Ave, San Diego, CA 92105, USA
- Website- www.thelulusmontessori.com
6. Bright Horizons at Tierrasanta
Bright Horizons at Tierrasanta offers you did best curriculum for academic and physical development of your child in the Miramar locality. The school follows their own unique World at Their Fingertips ® Curriculum which is curated by an extensive research by renowned educational experts and designed by their education team. This curriculum focuses completely towards all aspects that contribute to a child’s growth. Parts of their curriculum are-
- Language works
- Science rocks
- Art smart
- Math counts
- Well aware
- Towards a better world
- Caring matters
They have fun- based approach towards education and not a strict one that can bore a child and easily take away their interest from studies. Health and safety is also given priority at the school. They are supported by the industries leading safety protocols that ensures your child a positive and safe environment to learn and grow. Their programs include-
- Kindergarten Prep
- Summer Program
The school is 100% in a NAEYC accredited.
- Contact- 877-624-4532 +1 858-467-1800
- Location- 6090 Santa Road San Diego, CA 92124
7. University City Kindercare
Accredited to NAEYC, University City KinderCare is located off Freeway 52! Their curriculum is curated keeping in mind the physical, emotional, social and academic learning of the kids during their early ages, so that they can seep down easily into the tender brains. They are open from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday to children ranging from the ages of 6 weeks to 5 years.
The school also offers nutritious meals to the children to take care of their proper growth. The school offers a Parent Confidence Report, which helps the parents to keep a track of their children’s activities and performance at the school. They are also apart of the Subsidized Childcare and Support for Military Families.
Their programs and curriculums by age include-
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks-1year)
- Toddler Daycare (1-2 years)
- Discovery Preschool (2-3 years)
- Preschool Program (3-4 years)
- Pre-Kindergarten Program (4-5 years)
- Transitional Kindergarten (4-5 years)
- Kindergarten (5-6 years)
- Interactive Kindergarten (5-6 years)
- Elementary School Distance Learning
- Learning Adventures Enrichment Program
- School Break Solutions
- The Bilingual Mandarin Immersion Program
The school pays special attention to teach the children the values of oneness, equality, equity, diversity and inclusion to help them learn to respect every individuals identity and background.
- Contact- 888-525-2780
- Location- 6150 Agee StSan DiegoCA 92122
- Website- www.kindercare.com
8. Carmel Mountain Preschool
Established in 1983, Carmel mountain pre school is owned by a local family and operated privately. It is a Preschool and Summer Camp Program that is located in Rancho Penasquitos. They are proudly serving the families of Rancho Penasquitos, Rancho Santa Fe, Carmel Valley, Powey, Rancho Bernardo, Santaluz, Ranch 4S and Scripps Ranch. They provide a very home-like atmosphere to the children so that they can develop a love of learning for their lifetime.
The school premise is stretched over a large 3 acres of land which provides the children ample space to be messy, feed their curiosity, explore, learn and grow, all at their three age- appropriate playgrounds, science lab, Art Studio, Outdoor Garden Classroom, Messy Art Area and Soccer Field.
Children are made well aware of various languages, social intelligence, letter recognition, knowledge of printed material, fine and gross motor skills com exploration of art and science and outdoor play at a very tender age which leaves a very solid foundation for their future learnings.
The various programs that the students can explore at the school are-
- Toddler Program
- 2 Year Old Program
- 3 Year Old Program
- Kindergarten Prep
- School Age Curriculum Enhancement
The school believes in providing premium quality education as well as allow children ample time to have fun so that they are not caged within the boundaries off education.
- Contact- (858) 484-4877
- Location- 9510 Carmel Mountain Road San Diego, CA 92129
- Website- www.carmelmountainpreschool.com
These are some of the top rated and best preschools and childcares that the locality of Miramar, USA has to offer. Be certain to personally check the websites of each school or visit them physically, if possible to ensure that the school you’re choosing for your little person will treat with utmost love and care that they deserve.