Preschool education teach valuable and important lessons to children. A child learns to care for himself and his belongings. Important lessons like discipline, keeping things in proper place, valuing things, washing hands etc are learned by them. Early mathematics and social sciences make them aware and knowledgeable. They start developing emotional, social skills by interacting, participating and mingling with other children of same age. Today we are going to discuss about some of the trustworthy preschools and Child care in St Albans.
St Albans is an ancient city with historical importance situated in Herefordshire, East England. There are many educational institutions like preschools, primary schools, colleges located here. However we will talk about preschools situated in St Albans which are as follows.
Best Preschool and Childcare in St Albans (East, England, UK)
1. Mount Carmel Kindergarten
Full day sessions is from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Children are encouraged to participate in different clubs. The nursery has beautiful activity rooms and a large garden where children are encouraged to play and develop physically. The preschool also takes children for weekly outings as it believes that children learn best when they are enjoying. Fees depends as per session and club.
- Location- 60A Sandpit Ln, St Albans AL1 4BW, United Kingdom
- Website- http://mountcarmelkindergarten.co.uk/
- Contact- +441727838480
2. Muriel Green Nursery School and Daycare
The preschool caters for children below the age of five years. The educators carefully observe the activities of each child so that they can help children to understand and learn. The nursery provides a positive and stimulating environment where children thrive as confident individual. Indoor and outdoor activities are designed such that it suit the interest of children.
- Location- Church Cres, St Albans AL3 5JB, United Kingdom
- Website- https://www.murielgreen.herts.sch.uk/aims/
- Contact- +441727891111
3. Old London Road Pre-school
The preschool offers a secure and healthy environment to children between the age of two to five years. This outstanding preschool emphasis on embibing cultural values of all regions and religion so that young children do not learn to discriminate. Parent involvement and suggestions is highly appreciated in Old London Road Preschool. Child’s safety and security is laid special emphasis.
- Location- 4th, Scout Hut, Riverside Rd, St Albans AL1 1RX, United Kingdom
- Website- http://www.oldlondonroadps.org/
- Contact- +441727865249
4. Albany Montessori School
Albany Montessori preschool provides a fun atmosphere where children learn early mathematics and literacy with the help of games, cards, puzzles. Curiosity, thoughtfulness, interest of children is given great importance. Session is divided into different times like circle time, snack time, activity time and break time each helping children to be enthusiastic throughout the day.
- Location- Westminster Lodge, Sea Cadet Hall, Westminster Lodge, St Albans AL1 2DJ, United Kingdom
- Website- https://www.albany-montessori.co.uk/
- Contact- +441727298042
5. Fountain Mountain Pre-school St Albans
The preschool offers a rich curriculum to children where they develop fine skills to help them grow and develop. Children are given exposure to languages like French, soccer, ballet so that they can explore and excel in different fields and disciplines. There are different flexible programs for babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers so that children of each age can develop.
- Location- 77 Holywell Hill, St Albans AL1 1HF, United Kingdom
- Website- https://fountainmontessori.com/
- Contact- +442039047493
6.Trinity Community Preschool
This preschool opens Monday to Friday welcoming children aged from two years to five years. The primary motive of the school is to ensure that each child is comfortable in the school environment. Fees is as per the session. The time table includes indoor and outdoor activities where children make groups and play games, sports, tell stories and recite poems and rhymes. The staff ensures that each child is interactive, participative and happy.
- Location- 1 Beaconsfield Rd, St Albans AL1 3RD, United Kingdom
- Website- https://www.trinity-preschool.co.uk/about-us
- Contact- +447814637710
7. Best Friends Child Care
The Child care provides homely atmosphere to kids aged 3 months upto 5 years. Seating capacity is less to ensure proper attention to each child. There are different routine for infants and toddlers. The nursery provides delicious and healthy snacks and meals. Free play, garden, storytelling, table top activities are daily routine of kids. Apart from regular studies, drama classes are also arranged for children so that they can explore their skills.
- Location- Drakes Dr, St Albans AL1 5AR, United Kingdom
- Website- http://bestfriends.ltd.uk/
- Contact- +441727847475
8. Ladybirds Nursery
This fantastic nursery caters to children aged three months to five years. Rooms, activities and sessions are purposefully designed as per age and interest of children. Enthusiastic and curious children paint, draw, design, roam, recite poems, play games, sing freely in fun loving atmosphere under the supervision of friendly and cooperative staff.
- Location- Hill End Ln, St Albans AL4 0RA, United Kingdom
- Website- https://www.ladybirdsnursery.com/
- Contact- +441727730783
These were some of the best preschools situated in St Albans which fully support children in their early learning phase. These preschools have open door policy for parents where they can go and inspect the place before admitting their child. Staff and educators in these preschools are highly trained and experienced who are always wanting your child to reach new heights.
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Exeter (South West, England, UK)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Manchester (North West, England, UK)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Lichfield (West Midlands, England, UK)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Leicester (East Midlands, England, UK)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Gloucester (South West, England, UK)