Preschool programs are designed to provide childhood program for children that combines both learning and play. Young children tend to develop mentally, socially, and emotionally during these ages which in turn helps them to learn more things easily.
Every child is unique in their way, it is the parent’s responsibility to find the preschool which is perfect for their child. So we might be helpful in this, we have listed 8 preschools that might match your expectations. Here is the list of 8 preschools in Warrnambool, VIC
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Warrnambool, VIC (Australia)
- 1. Koala Childcare & Early Learning Warrnambool
- 2. Good start Early Learning Warrnambool
- 3. Honey Pot Child Care Centre
- Their services include:
- 4. North Edge Child Care Centre
- Its features include:
- 5. Kardinia Early Learning Warrnambool
- 6. Good start Early Learning Academy
- This child-care center provides:
- 7. Warrnambool West Primary School
- Those areas include:
- 8. South Warrnambool Kindergarten
Best Preschool and Childcare in Warrnambool, VIC (Australia)
1. Koala Childcare & Early Learning Warrnambool
Koala Childcare & Early Learning Warrnambool provides an educational foundation for life. They help children to learn through processes such as collaboration, exploration, and problem-solving in all aspects of the curriculum. Children tend to feel safe and confident here to explore and learn. They provide an active learning environment where children learn to follow their interests, feel successful and have fun.
The staff here are so caring and loving who help children to develop self-love and mutual respect towards others. Children will start to develop a sense of identity, cognitive, emotional, social development, and communication through their play and have a good relationship with educators.
- Location- 174-178 Lava St, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.shel.edu.au/
- Contact- +61 3 5562 1289
2. Good start Early Learning Warrnambool
Goodstart Early Learning Warrnambool provides a great learning experience for children and their families. They provide care to children from the age of six weeks to six years i.e from Nursery to Kindergarten / Preschool. They have age-appropriate rooms that are set up according to children’s needs that encourage sensory, play-based learning. Parents and families play an important role in a child’s development, staff consider the child’s individual needs and build on their strengths.
They provide programs to nursery, toddler, and kindergarten classrooms that are very well built that have lots of space, and help children to imagine things, it enhances their sensory experience and builds knowledge around nature and sustainability.
- Location- 121 Whites Rd, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/our-vision
- Contact- +61 1800 222 543
3. Honey Pot Child Care Centre
Honey Pot Child Care Centre offers a truly practical, caring service for kids at realistic hours. All of the staff here are fully trained and qualified with strict standards on quality care, they engage children in lots of activities such as enjoyable experiences, learning, and social activities that help them be active throughout the day.
Their services include:
- Nutrition during day
- Play and fun activities
- Education and basic learning
They also provide aftercare which is available from 7 AM to 6 PM every weekday.
- Location- 76 Bostock St, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.honeypotchildcare.com.au/
- Contact- +61 3 5561 5095
4. North Edge Child Care Centre
North Edge Child Care Centre is a great facility for children with good education and care, they intake up to 103 children every year. they encourage children to have developed confidence in their abilities.
Its features include:
- Integrated security system
- Tank and tower water
- Four separate childcare rooms can then be further divided.
- Separate outdoor play areas for each group
- Solar power and mains supply electricity
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout the center with thermostat controls for each separate child care room
- Modern kitchen facilities
- New up-to-date toys and playing equipment
If a child has healthy self-esteem, they provide programs to infants to five-year-olds.
- Location- 11 Wangoom Rd, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- http://northedgechildcare.com.au/
- Contact- +61 3 4504 2180
5. Kardinia Early Learning Warrnambool
Kardinia Early Learning Warrnambool provides programs and opportunities for children which continuously allow them to grow, learn and reflect. Their programs include both care and education which is a vital source for a child’s well-being. Their programs include kindergarten(3 and 4-year-old) and long daycare, their specialist programs include outdoor education programs, specialist infant programs, Bilingual programs. They engage with children and their ideas and provide a hands-on approach where the child can explore, investigate and discover
They have an inquiry-based approach in their preschool, where children learn to challenge their thinking, listen to others, become researchers, and enjoy the process. The curriculum is based on a Nature-Based Curriculum, where children will be involved in outdoor play most of the time. Children learn best when they follow their ways, so they encourage the use of both indoor and outdoor spaces every day.
- Location- 20 Tylden St, Dennington VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.kardiniaearlylearning.com/
- Contact- +61 3 5215 3960
6. Good start Early Learning Academy
Good start Early Learning Academy is a non-profitable enterprise that has been creating positive social change for children of Australia by giving them the best possible education. Their learning program is known as The Good start way, which is based on the knowledge that children are natural learners and they learn at their own pace. Their programs are flexible, individual, and engaging which makes children happy learners.
This child-care center provides:
- A staff team that is qualified and experienced
- A safe and secure environment
- A high standard of cleanliness and hygiene
- Clear daily communication with parents about child’s routines and activities
- Classrooms that have a stimulating environment
- Feedback on child’s progress
Their program is based on play-based which aims to provide:
- Strong sense of identity of children
- Children should contribute to their world and should be grateful for everything they have
- Strong sense of well being
- They should be effective communicators
- Children should be confident and involved learners
They provide nurturing, stimulating, and safe environment for children with qualified professionals
- Location- 135 Harrington Rd, Dennington VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.goodstart.org.au/about-us/our-vision
- Contact- +61 1800 222 543
7. Warrnambool West Primary School
Warrnambool West Primary Schools are situated at the seaside town of Warrnambool in south-western Victoria, where they fulfill the child’s educational, physical, emotional, and social needs. They have highly trained staff, support programs, and good facilities which ensure that children are engaged with their learning and well-being. They mainly focus on particular areas to ensure children are motivated to learn.
Those areas include:
- Positive approach behavior
- Encouraging family participation
- Holistic individual support.
They have very good facilities which include classrooms that are air-conditioned and heated, which also includes, a multipurpose room, OSHC center, adventure playgrounds, learning areas, library, and an art room. Their curriculum includes literacy, mathematics, inquired learning, and specialist subjects. Children will be exposed to quality literature and rich texts and engaged children with skills that are required for future learning.
- Location- 35 Hoddle St, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.warrnamboolwestps.vic.edu.au/
- Contact- +61 3 5561 3161
8. South Warrnambool Kindergarten
South Warrnambool Kindergarten has been providing childcare for over 36 years. They have experienced staff who mainly focus on the health and happiness of the child, and are very caring. They offer a play-based learning process where children can experience learning through outdoor play, explore nature, and connect with it.
They encourage learning by open-ended activities, providing developmentally appropriate play spaces, free choice play, and many more. They even have an app called Kidsxap which provides medication requests, nappy changes, nap times, photos and video sharing, and many more.
- Location- 24 Stanley St, Warrnambool VIC 3280, Australia
- Website- https://www.warrnambool.vic.gov.au/kinder
- Contact- +61 3 5559 4520
So this is the list of best preschools and childcare in Warrnambool. They encourage children in active exploration and help them to learn at their own pace. All of the above-mentioned school has an age-appropriate curriculum and provide developmentally appropriate activities. These are the best ones in these areas and have all the qualities that a preschool needs.