How to keep our family safe from mosquitoes
Mosquitoes are small insects which can be found easily near dirty water or plants in parks. They live for 2 to 3 days, some mosquitoes are dangerous and some are not. Mosquitoes spread diseases like malaria, dengue, chikungunya and many more. Mosquitoes are born where waste water is present, they easily form due to dust and waste. It depends where they are formed and the disease depend on the place of their birth. Mosquitoes can fly and are very disturbing insects which makes sounds in ears.
Mosquitoes can be killed with the help of hit sprays or by lighting a coil. They are addicted to human blood and they suck with the help of their nose. When they suck blood they inject their saliva to numb the blood vessel. There are two types of mosquitoes male and female. The female mosquito has the capacity to carry more blood than the male mosquito.
If the mosquito is unable to find the blood vessel it keeps on spreading its saliva inside the human body, this leads to a big bump which shows the sucking area of the mosquito. The saliva o the mosquito can also collapse a blood vessel in search of blood. All this process, takes lace within fraction of seconds and if the mosquito does not fly it gets killed.
The following are the steps from which we can safe our family members from mosquitoes
- By closing windows and doors of the house in the evening, as it is time when lights are on and a light attracts mosquitoes.
- By wearing full sleeves clothes which are light in weight in summers and in winters we naturally wear full sleeves due to the weather.
- By spraying hit or lighting a mosquito repellent coil in the house.
- By applying odomos or any medicines to keep ourselves safe from the mosquitoes
- By taking care of the surrounding and checking no unwanted water is being logged nearby or waste,dust and water are present together and maintain clean and hygiene around.
- By cleaning coolers and appliances which involves usage of water as dirty water is the main source from which mosquito takes birth.
Diseases occurring from Mosquitoes
Anopheles is the name of the mosquito which causes malaria. Anopheles is a female mosquito which takes blood for forming an egg. Symptoms of malaria are high fever, indigestion, headache, sweating and muscles pain. Sometimes. These symptoms are common but if they stay for a long period of time it may lead to organ damage or make the case more worse.
Dengue is spread by a yellow mosquito that is known as Aedes. It is a female mosquito which infects a human body. The symptoms of dengue are vomiting at least 3 times in a day, having blood in stool, nose blooding, stomachache, feeling tired and having problem while walking and digesting food.
Chikungunya is a disease spread by a male mosquito. Its symptoms are fever, joint pain, rashes and irritation. This disease attacks the bones of the human being. It requires medical treatment and the person suffering from it goes through a lot of muscle and body pain. It makes the body immune system weak and respiratory system becomes num.