Why It is Adventurous To Climb A Mountain?
- Climbing a Mountain leads to many known and unknown challenges.
- A lot of practice is needed before climbing an actual mountain.
- Change in altitude and change in air is not used to our body which can lead to nausea.
- One should be well-prepared for these challenges before climbing a mountain.
- The person afraid of heights after climbing a mountain can easily get rid of that phobia.
- We should well know some exercises if we are going to climb a mountain.
- One should practice a lot of jogging and cardio.
- One should be well prepared before going on the trip.
- One should have a great pair of shoes or boots which will make climbing easier.
- One should carry plenty of food and water with them for climbing.
- A map and a first aid kit is also must to carry.
- One should be physically and mentally be prepared for such trips.
Responsibilities Of A Leader For Climbing A Mountain:
- Check your group if they have carried all the essential items with them and are well-prepared to go.
- Make your group go ahead of you.
- If someone is not able to climb then patiently try to help them.
- Try to help the person with the first aid if someone gets injured or is not well.
- At some interval take time to rest.
- For that find a proper place to rest.
Crossing A River:
- In this we have to cross a river form one bank to the other bank.
- We should avoid bagging clothes while crossing a river.
- Avoid fighting the current.
- Take small steps.
- One should observe the rock carefully and identify the holes before climbing.
- One should keep the body at an angle of 90 degree while climbing.
- One should keep his/her back straight while climbing.
- After climbing we come back through a method called Rapling.
- It is a method by which we move down by means of a double rope secured above and placed around the body.
- One should use double layer plastic sheets for the tent and for the ground.
- The air between the layers will keep you warm in snow.
- There will be a lot of pulling and tugging to set up a camp due to the wind.
- Dug a drain to keep away insects, snakes etc..
By doing these steps one completes the whole trip of climbing a mountain.