Best Preschool and Childcare in Arvada (USA)
It is scientifically proven that there is an existence of a delicate period in the early stages of human life, when the development of the brain takes place. The age of six months to four year old is the stage when the intellectual promptness of the child’s brain takes place, developing his brain to comprehend language and perception. Thus, early childhood is the most predominant an important phase for a child’s healthy development, which includes physical, emotional, social, cognitive and linguistic development.
Optimizing this sensitive period and finding a safe and loving environment for the children is the foremost duty of parents. Making the correct choice of preschool that will promote an all- round social, cultural, language, motor and mental skills of your little one is like putting the foundation stone for their bright future.
Do you reside in Arvada (USA)? This beautiful place has a lot of scenic and natural beauty to offer. Along with this, being parents, if you’re concerned about finding the correct note in pre school only care for your child then you are at the correct place. Here, we are listing some of the best pre schools and daycares in Arvada USA.
List of the top Preschools and Daycares in Arvada (USA)-
Best Preschool and Childcare in Arvada (USA)
1. Little Harvard Academy
Little Harvard Academy provides a very cozy, inclusive and safe environment for your children aged 2 ½ years- 5 years old, where they are encouraged to explore their potential. Their mission is to provide the most supreme quality of developmental care and education for your child in an extremely loving, caring and warm environment. They ensure a very safe, caring, supportive and fun environment that is your child growth in all fields, namely, physical, emotional, creative, social an intellectual.
The curriculum they provide is theme based, which means that the children get to explore knew topics and experiences every week through language activities, play activities literacy activities etc. Their curriculum is designed to In still the basic math concepts art expressions science experiments music movement and more. The teachers foster problem solving, discovery and confidence into the students, providing them flexible and equal opportunities for interaction with the teachers as well as other classmates.
Their available programs are-
- Infants- In this program your little infants are provided individual feeding and napping schedules. They have a proper playtime routine which helps to develop their motor and emotional skills. All of the infants are given their own personal cribs and cubbies. Their toys, cribs and gliders are sanitized on a daily basis. The food provided to them is also a specific brand of Infant formula, wherein the parents are welcome to choose their preferred food item for their babies.
- Toddler’s- The toddlers are little busy learners come on therefore they are provided with a number of interactive activities like music, play, circle, time, dance etc. The curriculum for them is designed to develop their attention system make them responsive, caring and initiate their learning. They are also introduced self- help skills like picking up after themselves, sharing and washing hands. They are also allowed an outdoor time, which encourages their social engagement and gives them the taste of fresh air and sunshine.
- Early Preschool- This program is designed to get your child ready for kindergarten. All of their activities are mind fulfilling which encourage communication, sharing, problem solving, exploring and innovation for your little ones. New activities are introduced to them like basic shape, letter and number recognition, imaginary play, block building and creative arts. Another basic daily life skill, that is potty training is also given to your kids at this stage. Physical development and growth is also promoted by allotting an outdoor playtime to them.
- PreK/ K Prep-This curriculum shifts to accommodate a more planned and prepared structure for preschoolers, keeping the academic schedules in mind which they will find in their elementary schools. They are fostered with social skills, physical development and writing skills.
- Contact- 5381 W. Alameda Ave, Lakewood CO 80226
- Location- 303-274-5432
- Website- http://littleharvardacademycenters.com/
2. Hope Montessori Academy
Hope Montessori Academy Serves the area communities of Henderson, Northglenn, Fort Lupton, Brighton and Firestone. The school provides programs to infants, ranging from the age of 6 weeks to 2 years, and primary school programs are offered to children ranging from age 2 years to 12 years. The school is Colorado State licensed, or not- for- profit and cool- educational Montessori preschool and childcare.
Their teachers are Montessori Certified. The school offers both part time and full time Montessori Programs and childcare. As a part of the Montessori curriculum individualized learning is given the priority where a child can excel. Under the childcare programs they offer activities like aerobics, tap and downs, music and foreign language. In addition to the Montessori curriculum, traditional childcare services and camp programs are also offered.
Hope Montessori Academy has a strict nondiscrimination policy. The students are taught not to discriminate any color, race, ethnic origin or nationality And the school also follows this policy during admission of the students. They have separate customized programs for Infants and Toddlers, Preschool, Kindergarten, Summer Camp/ Supplementary Activities and School Age On- Line Learning Support. They have campuses in Broomfield, Falcon, Monument, Centennial, Stetson Hills, Westminster and Thornton. Choose the location that suits you and child’s convenience.
- Contact- 303-457-4400
- Location- 13785 Huron St, Broomfield, CO 80023, United States
- Website- http://www.montessorichild.com
3. West Woods KinderCare
West Woods KinderCare is located near the Indiana St intersection and W 64th Ave. They serve families from Meadow Lake, Ralston Valley, Forest Springs, Quail Cove and beyond. The school has an industry- leading health and safety measures that that protect your family and their staff. They also support distance learning for elementary school kids, grade K- 6. The programs that they offer are-
- Early Education Programs Overview
- Infant Daycare (6 weeks- 1 year)
- Toddler Daycare (1- 2years)
- Discovery Preschool (2- 3 years)
- PreSchool Program (3- 4 years)
- Kindergarten Program (4- 5 years)
- Transitional Kindergarten (4- 5 years)
- Kindergarten (5- 6 years)
- Interactive Kindergarten (5- 6 years)
They also provide some Additional Programs-
- Elementary School Distance Learning
- Learning Adventures Enrichment Programs
- School Break Solutions
- The Bilingual Mandarin Immersion Program
- Contact- 1-800-633-1488
- Location- 14449 W 63rd Pl, Arvada, CO 80004, United States
4. The Academy ECE Of Arvada
The Academy Early Childhood Education Centre has an extremely cautiously and well developed educational and theme based curriculum. The curriculum implements Core Knowledge Sequence, Creative Curriculum, Handwriting without Tears and a part of the Montessori learning Method. All their curriculums and programs help your toddler to blossom both socially and emotionally, and develop under the warm guidance of the teachers. Their programs include-
- Toddlers (12- 36 months)
- Pre-School (3 years and potty trained)
- Pre-Kindergarten (4- 5 years)
- Kindergarten (5- 6years)
- Before and After School Care (School age)
- Spring, Summer and Winter Camp ( information coming soon)
Their programs and theme- based curriculum are so finely curated so as to develop your little ones language, mathematics, social skills, science, music, art, dramatically, physical fitness and practical life skills.
- Contact- (303)424-0246, (303)438-8610
- Location-Arvada Campus 6412 Fig Street, Arvada, CO 80004 Westminster Campus 5170 W. 113th Ave, Westminster, CO 80031
- Website- https://www.theacademyece.com/
5. Prestige Preschool Academy- Arvada, CO
Prestige pre school academies philosophy is To foster every Childs social, intellectual, physical and moral development in an academically rich environment. They induce the core skills that are needed for a successful and productive life in your child at an early age. They let your child explore their world themselves by providing a responsive commerce if, nurturing and dynamic learning environment. The programs that they offer are-
- Infant Program
- Toddler Program
- Prepper Program
- Junior Preschool Program
- Preschool Program
- Pre- care Program
- Kindergarten Program
- School Age Program
The classrooms are specifically well designed that facilitate your child proper movement for stop the rooms are properly carpeted and tiled, which ensures a clean eating, art and crawling space. The teaching staff uses whiteboards, toys, books, games and computers to upgrade their learning experience. Also offers two nutritionists snacks and lunch to their full time students. Fun exercises an games like running, climbing, riding and sliding are a part of their daily activities to increase coordination with strength and stamina. Nap times are also given special attention in the school.
- Contact- +1 720-336-3613
- Location- 14659 W 86th Pkwy, Arvada, CO 80005, United States
6. The Sonshine Center
Established in 1994 as an outreach ministry, The Sonshine Center provides a day care program that is committed to emotional, social, intellectual, physical and spiritual development of your children. The school desires to reach their city for Christ, teaches Christian values to their children at an early age equipping them to remain on a godly path throughout their lives. The leaders there are faith Bible Chapel who pre fully determine to lead the children to Christ through their daycare ministry.
Their programmes are developed and curated so as to meet every Childs individual needs and letting them experience positive group skills as well as providing individual care and attention to every child. They are committed to safety and guarantee 100% well being of your child after you drop off them at The Sonshine Center. They have a wide range of programs which look after the all round development of your little ones at different ages-
- Little Blessings
- Lions and Lambs
- Shining Lights
- Sonshine Express
- Sonshine Kids
- Junior Kindergarten
- Summer Camp
- Classroom Calendars
- Above and beyond
- Contact- 303-456-2755, 303-456-2755, 303-456-2755
- Location- 6250 Ward Road, Arvada, CO 80004
7. Primrose School of West Woods
Primrose schools is an excellent caregiver where the teachers are trained, excited and ready to create a light bulb spark moment for your child. The school is more than a daycare where your child learns balanced learning approach towards their lives. They are located conveniently on W 64th Ave. Their programs range from Infant, Toddler, Early Preschool, Pre school, Pre kindergarten, Kindergarten, After School.
They serve the following Elementary Schools- Meiklejohn Elementary School, Fairmount Elementary School, Van Arsdale Elementary School, West Woods Elementary School and Three Creeks K-8. They have a special Harmony and Heart Program ™ which is their special approach designed to help their students grow through music. The students are simultaneously exposed to various concepts in language, character development, math and all other subjects. They are also taught QI skills in the school. The school maintains a high standard of safety and cleanliness, maintaining a healthy and nurturing environment for the children.
The chef at Primrose School follows a plan from the National Nutrition Expert who’s guidelines are providing fresh and healthy meals and snacks to the children. The program ensures that your little one is eating healthy throughout the day. The school provides breakfast, AM snack, lunch and PM snack.
- Contact- (303) 431-5437
- Location- 16395, W. 64th Avenue, Arvada, CO 80007
8. Learn Play Move Preschool
The schools curriculum believes in letting the child grow in its own unique peace. The curriculum allows children to learn by moving and playing, developing their foundation in fitness and academics. The mission of the school is to provide not only athletic skills but life skills as well such as self esteem, sportsmanship, confidence and work ethic.
With Learn Play Move Preschool, your child will gain academic skills, build their emotional/social development and also build fine and large motor skills. The director of the school, Ms. Denise has a degree in early childhood education. Ms.Dennis has been working as a director and lead teacher of childcare centers in Arvada for over 10 years.
The pre school offers morning classes for children agent three- five years. They ensure that each and every child receives personalized attention an instruction. The classes are scheduled from 8:45 AM to 12:00 PM, Monday to Friday. They also provide Early Care facility where the children may enroll from 8:30 AM to 8:45 AM. Checkout the tuition fees, registration fees and only care fees of the school from their official website.
- Contact- 303-424-2910
- Director- 720-273-8070
- Location- 5840 Lamar Street, Arvada, CO 80003
- Website- www.learnplaymovepreschool.com
These are some of the top rated pre schools and daycares located in Arvada USA. You may choose from the above list the best preschool/daycare that suits your preferences and location. So, take the first step towards creating a bright future for your child and select a warm and nurturing preschool that can take care of your little one and create them strong leaders for tomorrow.
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Vallejo (USA)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Carmel (USA)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in North Charleston (USA)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Clovis (USA)
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Fairfield (USA)