If you’re looking for the top preschools in Leeds, you’ve come to the right place. The finest Preschools, Kindergartens, and Childcare Centers in Leeds are listed here.
Best Preschool and Childcare in Leeds (Yorkshire and the Humber, England)
1. Daisy Chain Childcare Pre-school
The Daisy chain preschool offers programs for children from two to four years old. The daycare has also received several prestigious accolades. The preschool is lively, well-equipped, and provides opportunities for children to learn while having fun. The preschool strives to offer a joyful and secure atmosphere for its students.
They’ve split the space into three sections, with new children as Imps, two-year-olds as Sprites, and three- to four-year-olds as Elves. They have mud kitchens, pebble pits, soft play, construction, and garden sections in their outdoor play spaces. They give nutritionally balanced snacks and meals.
- Location- William Gascoigne Centre, Acre Rd, Middleton, Leeds LS10 4DE, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 345 1700
- Website- http://www.daisychainchildcare.com/
2. Best Childcare
Forest School, the Best Childcare Children ranging in age from 3 months to 5 years old are educated in nurseries. They are a family-owned nursery that is not affiliated with any major corporations or franchises. The childcare provides youngsters with the opportunity to study via their interests.
They provide youngsters the opportunity to learn through outdoor activities and natural resources at their daycare. Build dens, construct and sculpt, produce organic fruits and veggies, edible herb garden, mud kitchen, enchanting fairy realm, climbing places, and more are all featured in their nursery. Their children are also taken on daily excursions to nearby stores, the library, and a variety of other locations.
- Location- 138 Chapeltown Rd, Leeds LS7 4EE, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 262 6054
- Website- https://bestchildcare.org.uk/
3. Amazing Grace Early Years Childcare Ltd
The Amazing Grace early years Daycare Ltd believes that the activities and learnings at their childcare help children develop independence and confidence. At their nursery, they have a creative, bright, and exciting environment. They believe in providing the greatest childcare and nurturing for children for them to grow into their full potential in the future.
They have a program for children ranging in age from newborn to five years. There are learning and play facilities in the school’s infant room, toddler room, and pre-school room. They think that children should be cared for in a pleasant environment. There is also a pick-up and drop-off service at their school.
- Location- 63 Whitfield Gardens, Hunslet, Leeds LS10 2QD, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 345 4340
- Website- http://www.amazinggracenursery.co.uk/
4. Children’s Corner Childcare – Headingley Nursery
The Children’s Section The Headingley Nursery caters to children aged 6 weeks to 5 years old. Their school includes two large open-plan spaces where children from their nursery may play and study outside every day, allowing them to engage with their classmates, develop social skills, and make friends with other children and staff.
Children are given materials in the classrooms that allow them to run, jump, and climb while honing their motor skills. They also use enjoyable activities such as singing and debates to help them enhance their specialized talents. The school uses the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum.
- Location- Chapel Hall, Chapel Fold, Cardigan Ln, Leeds LS6 3RG, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 278 2625
- Website- https://www.childrenscornerchildcare.co.uk/nurseries-near-me/headingley-day-nursery/
5. Children’s Corner Childcare – Granary Wharf Nursery
The Granary Wharf Nursery at Children’s Corner offers a curriculum for children aged 6 weeks to 5 years. They think that, in addition to indoor play, children benefit from outdoor play, thus the school’s outdoor area is outfitted with equipment that allows children to study while having fun and playing. During their lunch break, parents are welcome to visit their children at their nursery.
The classrooms are designed to allow children to grow imaginatively, physically, and socially. They also contain engaging activities such as baking, reading, singing, and creating that allow children to practice their abilities while having fun. At their Nursery, they provide nutritious meals.
- Location- Verity House, 5 Canal Wharf, Holbeck, Leeds LS11 5BQ, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 243 8600
- Website- https://www.childrenscornerchildcare.co.uk/nurseries-near-me/granary-wharf-day-nursery/]
6. Bright Beginnings Childcare Centre
The Bright Beginning Childcare Center is an award-winning facility that offers children high-quality childcare. They serve 168 children ranging in age from 3 months to 5 years old. Caterpillars and Butterflies for children aged 3 months to 3 years, Bumblebees and Ladybirds for children aged 18 months to 3 years, and Grasshoppers and Dragonflies for children aged 3-5 years.
This daycare center first opened its doors in 2010. They believe in providing a safe and nurturing environment in which children may learn through play and engaging activities. They think that through socially connecting with their classmates, kids would be able to learn and improve abilities. They follow the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum.
- Location- Mount Preston St, Woodhouse, Leeds LS2 9NQ, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 343 1818
- Website- http://www.brightbeginningschildcare.co.uk/
7. Shine Childcare Ltd
The Shine Childcare is a family-run business devoted to delivering exceptional nursery care to your children, as rated by Ofsted. They assign children to particular people at their daycare so that they may care for and pay attention to them. They think that children should be cared for and loved at the same time, therefore they provide this for the children’s appropriate development and growth. Nurses with expertise and the ability to give child-centered caring work in their nursery.
They think that children develop healthily when they are treated with respect and compassion and that they may learn through play. They assist them by partaking in similar activities.
- Location- Beck Cottage, Long Causeway, Adel, Leeds LS16 8EE, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 483 0450
- Website- https://www.shinechildcare.co.uk/
8. Tiny Tree Nursery & Out of School Club Leeds
The Tiny Tree Day Nursery in Leeds is an award-winning nursery. They provide indoor and outdoor learning, playing, and development environments for children. Children aged 0 to 5 years old can participate in the program. They think that children benefit from outside play, thus they provide safe and secure outdoor play activities at their nursery.
Their school’s personnel is completely qualified in 90% of cases. At their nursery, they have a baby room, a toddler room, and a preschool area. Where children may play both indoors and outside in a brightly lit area with fun and interesting equipment. They include messy play, role play, storytime, and jigsaws, among other things.
- Location- Sycamore Lodge, 7A Woodhouse Cliff, Woodhouse, Leeds LS6 2HF, United Kingdom
- Contact- +44 113 278 4362
- Website- https://www.shinechildcare.co.uk/tiny-tree-leeds/
I hope you were able to find the top preschools and child care centers in Leeds. Have a wonderful day.