Read here the selected Short Essay on ‘Cleanliness’ for Grade 4 students in less than 500 words. Also, read other best essays for all grades.
- Cleanliness is next to godliness.
- It is one of the most common proverbs used by almost everyone to teach the other person or to show the importance of cleanliness.
- Is cleanliness so important that it needs to be compared with godliness?
- What can be the reason for this comparison?
- Well, cleanliness is a very important part of everyone’s life, and it should be followed by everyone at every place.
- Cleanliness is so important that one should keep in mind to keep themselves as well as their surroundings clean.
- This proverb basically means a reminder to people to keep themselves as well as their surrounding area clean.
Essay on ‘Cleanliness’
- Cleanliness is next to godliness, well it is the most used proverb by our teachers and parents. They say this proverb as a reminder to all of us to keep our surroundings as well as our own self clean and avoid getting or being unclean.
- Sometimes this proverb can also be used to remind people to keep their body as well as mind clean.
- Clean from dirt as well as clean from any negativity.
- Cleanliness is of great virtue for every human being. It not only affects your way of living but can also determine your thought process.
- A person should always give it’s time to Cleanliness and the maintenance of cleanliness. It can be of body or mind or surroundings.
- Following the principle of cleanliness will not only get you a clear place but will also get you a clear mind with clear thoughts.
- It does take effort to maintain cleanliness, but the efforts are worth giving as compared to results.
Types of Cleanliness
- Cleanliness can be said as two parts, personal cleanliness can deal with the cleaning of the body and surroundings. Whereas spiritual cleanliness can mean the clarity and purity of body and soul along with mind.
- Both cleanliness is important for a person to be said of great virtue and a great human being.
- The cleanliness of the surroundings and body can be done by maintaining proper hygiene.
- The cleanliness of mind and soul can be done by regularly practising religious activities and many more spiritual things.
Maintaining cleanliness will never get you at any disadvantage as compared to the opposite situation. That means if you are not a good follower of cleanliness, you can be at a disadvantage someday due to some situation.
Generally, people also like those who are good with their hygiene as well as thoughts.
Maintaining cleanliness is really required by all of us as without cleanliness you can not achieve good things in life.
For the meaning of the proverb, cleanliness is next to godliness, it can also be understood as the god can reside in those people who believe and practice cleanliness. Both personal and spiritual cleanliness.