Read here the selected Short Essay on PE in the curriculum for Grade 3 students in less than 500 words. Also, read other best essays for all grades.
- PE stands for physical education.
- Physical education is a very important subject for all age groups people.
- Physical education is recommended by experts to be included in the curriculum of each school year.
- Following this advice, many schools have not only included the subject of physical education in their curriculum and have also given it equal importance to other subjects.
- Physical education has a great role in shaping one’s physical as well as mental health of each student.
- Physical education has many advantages for the students and their future life.
- Physical education is a kind of subject that every student is keen to learn and enjoy the whole process of learning.
Essay on PE in the curriculum for Grade 3
Physical education used to be an optional subject earlier. Sometimes teachers or parents used to look down at it and used to avoid investing their time in PE.
However, now there is a great change in the mindset of people. PE has actually gained its respect in the teachers and parents thought.
Unlike earlier, now PE has been successfully included in the curriculum of each year with proper steps.
Physical education is a very important subject for all school years and should be given the same importance as other subjects.
Importance of PE
- Physical education can be said to be a very important subject in shaping one’s future life.
- The curriculum of physical education is designed in such a way that it can benefit the students to learn things more effectively and practically.
- Physical education should be taught to students in such a way that it does not feel burdensome to them, instead, they can actually enjoy learning it.
- Not all students like to make their future in studies, some are best in games and sports.
- For those types of students, PE can make their future or if taken lightly can actually destroy their future.
Advantages of Learning PE
- When a student learns PE, he or she can have many benefits.
- The curriculum of PE is made in such a way that it can help students to improve their physical as well as mental health.
- Students learning PE can find their confidence is boosted up.
- PE can actually help students to understand situations easily and to make a decision in critical situations.
- Physical education is not only about physical strength or physical ability, it also teaches students to have the strong mental ability and to be mentally strong.
Overall, PE has a great advantage and importance in every student’s life.