Today I have removed some of the stress from yours… yeah don’t worry everyone’s the crucial decision it is. I have made it easy today here I have brought top best preschool and childcare center in the beautiful city anchorage. Our little one is to be in a safe environment is our first priority.
Best Preschool and Childcare in Anchorage (USA)
1. Star Bright Early Learning Center
Learning center mission is to high quality and affordable caring to the young children and their families. Here comes the child’s positive experience come from excellent teachers and a rich learning. They provide three programs in their learning center. For more information checkout the website link given below.
- Contact- (907) 562-5051
- Location- 3531 East Tudor RoadAnchorage, Alaska
- Website- https://starbrightelc.com/oldsite/
2. Children’s World Bilingual Montessori
The Montessori philosophy of self-paced learning within a structural environment. Then teachers here are so caring and helpful. The Montessori is since from september, 2001. We can take a tour of the center. They provide their programs to the 19 months to 2 years old children.
- Contact- (907) 349-4182
- Location- 7423 Jewel Lake Road, Anchorage, AK 99502
- Website- http://www.cwbilingualmontessori.com/
3. Rabbit Creek Preschool
There focuses of development is ‘SECP’ mean Social to believe their own environment and make children feel comfortable , Emotional to feel children self confidence and self independent to have a positive attitude towards life, Cognitive to gain the ability to solve the problem ask the questions and come up with the new idea and Physical to increase their small and large muscle skill and to gain confidence about what their bodies can do. They are open from Monday to Friday
- Contact- 907-441-7574
- Location- 1612 Oceanview Dr. , Anchorage, Ak, 99515
- Website- https://www.rabbitcreekpreschool.com/
4. Anchorage Cooperative Preschool
Here teachers enchances emerging interests of the children and academic growth on the positive social and emotional interactions. They have the list of goals for the ACP children. They have the principles those enrich families in and out of the preschool. They welcome the diversity and embrace the individual.
- Contact- (907) 279-0923
- Location- 3031 LaTouche Street, Anchorage, Alaska 99508
- Website- https://acpre.org/
5. New Horizons Preschool
Here the young children grow, explore and discover. They provide the facility to pay the tuition fee online. The classes are going to start from september 7. They focus on the whole child to develop their skill and help them to navigate social and emotional challenges. Their teachers are of various background and are skilled in this field.
- Contact : (907) 344-5835
- Location : New Horizons Preschool 1801 O’Malley Rd Anchorage, AK 99507
- Website Link : https://newhorizonspreschool.org/
6. Joy Lutheran Church
They offer two programs i.e. toddler and preschool. They provide their services from the age of child from19 months to 5 years. Their enrollment is open for all irrespective of the gender, color, disability, age and more. This center offer from monday to friday full programs. They are open from 6:30 a.m to 6:30 p.m.
- Contact- (907) 694-9601
- Location- 10111 E. Eagle River Loop Rd., Eagle River, AK 99577
- Website Link- http://www.joy-lutheran.com/
7. Honeybee Preschool
Preschool is established in 2013. These preschool has two sessions per day. They provide their services to the children from the age of 3 years to 6 years and moreover, they have only 20 children in their preschool with three teachers, which is based on the understanding of the children interests and developmental needs. They provide art, science, math and language and social skills.
- Contact- (907)-947-1254
- Location- 11109 Old Seward Highway, Anchorage, AK. 99515
- Website- https://www.honeybeepreschoolak.com/our-story
8. Creative Mind Preschool
It is established in 2004. They support students to become confident, creative and compassionate people. They have three modalities of learning: auditory – learning through listening, visual – learning while watching and kinesthetic – learning through hands on activities. They are open from monday to friday. we can take a tour of the preschool.
- Contact- 907-441-0875
- Location- 10901 Mausel Street STE 105, Eagle River, AK 99577
- Website- https://www.creativemindspreschoolak.com/
The preschool is licensed. They care about the safety and secure environment for the children. They provide good healthy food for the children they take care that everything they feed is nutrient. They create the joyful environment for the children to built their qualities and needs. They are open from monday to friday. Even they encourage family activities by conducting events, workshops and family-friendly activity.
- Contact- 907.265.3100
- Location- 3350 Commercial Dr, Suite 203, Anchorage, AK 99501
- Website- https://www.threadalaska.org/
10. Early Learning For Everyone
Meet here the director ele, She has worked in early intervention and classroom settings with children ages 0-11. They matter the safety of the children so keep their environment hygiene. They have two branches at distances due to waitlist of the children. They follow aba that means Applied Behavior Analysis is the process of systematically applying interventions based upon the principles of learning theory to improve socially significant
- Contact- 907-349-4222
- Location- 2836 Kimberlie Court, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Website- http://earlylearningaba.com/childcare/
11. Tanaina Child Development Center
It is since 1979, it’s mission is to collaborates with families and community to foster children’s development. They have the core values those include trust, collaboration, inspired learning, respect and inclusiveness. They provide their services from ages 5 to ages 10 years. The rates are dependent on the days that are enrolled. They are licensed school aged program.
- Contact- (907)222-1749
- Location- 1200 Airport Heights Dr STE 140, Anchorage, AK 99508, United States
- Website Link- https://www.tanainacdc.org/
I feel the top five are best of best one because they provide safe and secure environment to the children and encourage the family to participate in their events.