The important years of a child’s life are those initial years of schooling, wherein, his foundation for life is formed. The education common values and skills that are given to a child during his tender years, shape him as a person. Pre-schools and daycares are those stepping stones in a child’s life. They are the first form of formal education and training that a child receives.
Finding a pre-school that molds a Child’s nature, allows him to explore his creativity and curiosity, teaches the basic mannerisms and also puts in the seeds of learning is very important. A child’s overall personality development depends on the kind of environment he grows up in therefore, preschools is the most important first step.
Are you a resident of San Angelo (USA) looking for a tender and nurturing pre-school or daycare for your child? Then you are at the right place. Here, we are providing a list of the top best pre-schools and daycares for your little one that will help their overall growth and development.
List of the Best preschools and childcare in San Angelo (USA)
Best Preschool and Childcare in San Angelo (USA)
1. Around the Clock Childcare Centre
Established in 1991, ATCCC is a fun-induced educational preschool, perfect for a child’s academic as well as co-curricular development. The school is licensed by the state of Texas, and is affiliated to Child Care Services (government-sponsored) and CACPF- Child and Adult Care Food Programme (USDA). They provide learning programs to children aged 12 months- 5 years. Their classrooms are well equipped with modern technologies and safety measures.
They focus on outdoor activities as well to ensure the motor skills of your child. Their various programs include-
- Baby Barn (12- 17 months)- This program involves the growth of infants, wherein, they get to explore and make discoveries. The infants are taught through play, the activities are designed to build skills that form building blocks for their lifelong learning.
- Toddlers and twos- Their activities include art projects comic play dress-up, book reading sessions, puzzle-solving, singsongs, running games, and learning healthy eating habits, all through fun and games. This program’s main goal is to give potty training to toddlers.
- Three’s and Pre-K (age 4 and 5)- Both the Pre-K and age 3 classrooms are equipped with the Texas School Ready! The project, which trains the kids for a successful future. The approved O.W.L curriculum, training tools, and engaging environment benefit your child’s academic and moral qualities.
Their classroom goals include-
- Large Motor Skills
- Color Recognition
- Problem Solving
- Social / Emotional Development
- Creative Arts and Expression (ie: Art and Dance)
- Phonological Awareness
- Shape Recognition
- Cause and Effect
- Self Sufficiency and Independence
- Small Muscle Skills
- Language and Communication
- Encourage Healthy Eating
- Potty Training
They pay special attention to the children’s eating habits as well. Their meal timings are-
- 6:30 AM breakfast
- 8:30 AM morning snack
- 11:00 AM lunch
- 12:15 PM afternoon lunch.
The school follows the federal and state guidelines to plan meals and snacks which ensures credibility.
- Contact General Info- 325-658-3923
- Front Desk- 325-655-2797
- Location- 12 S Emerick San Angelo, TX 76904
- Website- www.atc-sa.com
2. TLC Kids Way
Their main goal is to build a strong academic, social and emotional foundation in your child. They also work towards developing necessary life skills. They offer a Christian education to the children, giving opportunities for physical, emotional, social, creative, and intellectual development. Their Christian atmosphere and faith-based curriculum inculcate religious beliefs in your child. They are a Ministry of the Life Church. Their programs are licensed under Texas Health and Human Services and follow guidelines assigned as under the Texas Minimum Standards for Child Care Centers. Their programs include-
- Child Care (6weeks- 2 years)- This program offers care to infants and toddlers. Individual care and love are ensured to every infant to develop them emotionally and physically.
- Preschool (2 years- PreK)- This program gets your child ready for kindergarten. The caregivers focus on excelling in academics and the curriculum is completely faith-based. This program is offered daily from 7:00 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- After School Care (Kinder- 6th grade)- This program is available to the students of TLCA Elementary School. It offers the best environment for your child to play, have a snack, learn Bible lessons and do homework after school. They are located in-campus at the Life Church, so there is no transportation involved.
- Summer Camp (Kinder- 6th grade)- An amazing and fun-filled adventure activity for your child when the TLCA is out for summer. They offer numerous activities like Bible lessons, field trips, skating, bowling, movies to the nature center, swimming, science experiments, and color wars.
- Contact- 325-3409833
- Location- 3301 TLC Way, San Angelo TX 76901
3. Little Bears Family Child Care
Little Bears Family Child Care is licensed under the State of Texas, Child-Care Home. They have a maximum capacity of 12 children and help children under the age range of Infant, Toddler, Pre-Kindergarten, and School. They promote a positive attitude among the children and foster trust and self-worth. They operate from 7:00 a.m.- 5:30 a.m., Monday to Friday.
- Contact- (325) 244-0001
- Location- 1477 SHAHAN RD, 1477 SHAHAN RD SAN ANGELO TX 76904
4. Little Rascal’s Clubhouse
“Touching hearts, and building minds”. They create a safe and stimulating environment for the children, where their growth and development are encouraged. The physical, intellectual, and social growth of the child is taken care of by their experienced staff, security system, and new technology.
Their learning programs include-
- Infant Rooms- Personal interactions and development of fine and large motor skills of the toddlers is the priority of this program. Their toys are designed In such a way that they encourage the infant’s ability to reach out, grab, stack, pull up, stand and walk.
- Toddler rooms- This program is made motive is to teach the children to participate in group activities such as games and art projects which will help them to socialize with other people. They are taught principles of patience sharing and trust. This program also ensures potty training to your toddlers and the first stages of education that is learning alphabets colours and counting.
The school’s other programs include pre-school rooms and after-school programs. Little Rascal’s Clubhouse also focuses to boost your child’s ability to learn, pay attention and think quickly and all this comes from nutritious food and daily meals which are provided by the school itself. Check out their schedules from their official website.
- Contact- (325) 944-0721
- Location- Little Rascal’s Clubhouse 2216 West Avenue M San Angelo, TX 76901
5. Claudia’s Creative Childcare
Claudia’s Creative Childcare was awarded as “San Angelo’s Best Childcare Centre in 2005” by the San Angelo Standard-Times Readers Choice Awards. They have been in business since 1985. They provide education in an old fashion Christian homestyle environment. The children are taught various fun, cultural and educational activities like music, dance, gymnastics, etc. The school has separate cottages for toddlers, pre-school children, pre-kindergarten children, and children aged 18 months and above. Fun activities like summer and winter camps are also organized. They are open from 7:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Their available programs are-
- Child Care Centre/ Daycare Centre
- Preschool ( Nursery/Pre-K)
- Contact- 3256530825
- Location- 1301 Kenwood Dr. San Angelo, TX 76903
- Website- https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.care.com%2Fb%2Fl%2Fclaudia-s-creative-childcare-center%2Fsan-angelo-tx&ved=0CAQQ_UVqFwoTCNj7s7_j2PICFQAAAAAdAAAAABAC
6. Robin’s Nest Childcare Centre
Robin’s Nest Childcare Centre, LLC Is licensed under the Child Care Program, having a maximum capacity of 46 children. They offer help to children ranging from the age of infant, toddler, pre-kindergarten, and school. The school also participates in a subsidized childcare program. They operate from 7:00 AM to 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday. They helped to provide all-around grooming to your child. Get in touch with Robin’s Nest Child Care Centre through the information given below.
- Contact- (325) 703-6393
- Location- 1923 N CHADBOURNE ST , SAN ANGELO TX 76903
- Website- https://childcarecenter.us/provider_detail/robins-nest-childcare-center-llc-san-angelo-tx
7. Meemaw’s Daycare
This daycare is completely dedicated and passionate about loving, teaching, and caring for your child. They offer an evidence-based and faith-based curriculum that ensures an all-round academic and cultural development of your child. Their curriculum is based on CCEI. Every child at Meemaw’s daycare receives individual attention and care. They have a maximum capacity of 68 children and offer help to children aged Toddlers, pre-kindergarten, and school.
- Contact- (325) 617-7875
- Location- 1823 FREELAND AVE, 1823 FREELAND AVE SAN ANGELO TX 76901
- Website- www.meemawsdaycare.com
8. Young Scholars Academy
This school is serving since 2003. They offer quality growth and development programs for children up to the age of 12 years. Be sure that your child is in safe hands as the school’s staff is extensively experienced and knowledgeable as well as CPR/First Aid certified. They also ensure personal attention to each child.
Their main focus is also on the nutritional value of your infants. They provide healthy and delicious meals at breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks, also paying attention to any particular diet if any child abiding their physician’s prescription. Their operational hours are 6:30 a.m.- 6:00 p.m.
- Contact- (325) 658-1420
- Location- 2006 Pulliam , San Angelo TX 76905
- Website- https://childcarecenter.us/provider_detail/91043_young_scholars_academy_san_angelo_tx
Concluding, these Preschools and Daycares provide a fun, caring, and warm environment to ensure your child’s all-round development. Chose the Preschool/Daycare that fits perfectly for your child and also nears your home location.