The importance of early childhood education cannot be stressed enough. It has been scientifically proven through many studies and researchers that the age between birth to five years is the most sensitive and crucial time in a Child’s life, wherein their brain develops the most and learns such things which form their foundation for learning and education for their lives. These tender years must be taken care of and it should be kept in check that the children receive the best love, care, academia and all-around development to make them leaders of the future.
Preschools and child cares from those environments which are lawfully accredited to the state for taking care of your child and providing them with the best quality education. If you are a resident of Cincinnati and are looking for a childcare or preschool where your child can grow in peace and harmony, then you are at the right place. Here, we are providing a list of some of the best preschools and childcare in Cincinnati, USA-
Best Preschool and Childcare in Cincinnati (USA)
1. Tree House Childcare
The main aim of Tree House Childcare (THC) is to provide a nurturing, safe and loving environment for the children where they can grow and learn to their maximum potential. They provide the children with such curriculum which ensures their spiritual, physical, emotional and academic development with age-appropriate curriculum, study material, learning blocks, toys etc. They have well qualified and professional teaching staff who take care of your children very precisely and with love and patience.
Their program includes-
- Toddlers 1 and 2- Under this program, the toddlers are given a realistic and worldly hands-on experience of learning and growing. The kids are encouraged for friendly interactions, discussions and various brain developing activities that helped them build their communication, physical and motor skills. Interactions with teachers, peers and friends in groups are organised regularly to develop confidence, self-esteem and a sense of independence among the children. Various activities like running, potty training, sentence formation, climbing are also taught to the children.
- All Day Preschool (3 and 4-year-olds)- Under this program, the 3 and 4-year-olds are given vast learning experience in a preschool environment with a daycare. Preschool Essentials curriculum is followed in the school wherein the children are made ready for kindergarten, engage in language and meaningful experiences. They are taught to differentiate between fact and fantasy, get along with peers without any chances of conflicts, classify objects, recognise colours and patterns it is.
- Healthy, nutritious and fresh meals are served at scheduled times during the day at breakfast, lunch and morning and evening snacks.
They are a spacious, safe and clean environment wherein your child gets to learn, play, dance, music, academics and various other activities including games, sports and crafts.
- Location- 5910 Colerain Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45239, United States
- Website- https://www.treehousechildcare.net/colerain/
- Contact- 513-322-5536
2. Destiny Childcare
“Our purpose is their Destiny”
Destiny Childcare pledges to provide a safe and caring environment where your child can feel the comfort of home away from home. Loving, sharing and fulfilling daily interactions are conducted that can influence your child’s mental and personal ability, physical, social, emotional common cognitive and motor growth and help them build a strong foundation for themselves. Their curriculum is quite well researched, research-proven and comprehensive, taken care of by highly dedicated staff who pursue a Quality Learning Experience.
The school implements the Ohio Department of Education Learning Standards for kindergarten as a guide for kindergarten readiness. Every program is designed to offer education through a fun and interesting process so that the children learn with all their hearts. Age-appropriate curriculum for various ages and classrooms along with the required infrastructure like small tables, chairs, blocks etc is equipped.
Their offered programs are-
- Infants/Mobile Infants (6 weeks- 11 months)
- Toddlers (18 months- 36 months)
- Preschool (3- 5 years)
- School Age (6- 12 years)
Camps, field trips and many physical activities and sports are carried out.
- Location- 5550 Reading Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45237, United States
- Website- www.destinychildcare.org
- Contact- 513-731-5437
3. Kidsville Childcare and Development Facility
The school is a licenced day-care serving Cincinnati and surrounding areas who have a combined experience of 10 years and more in the childcare and early childhood education field. The school strives to build a mutual relationship of trust, respect, confidence and love among the student’s circles and teachers as well as parents. They provide high-quality childcare which instils strengths call mom intelligence and healthy motor skills in your child from a very tender age.
Their programs are-
- School-age children
The school encourages positive behaviour and deals with the behavioural patterns of every child, making them comfortable and at ease at the school.
- Location- 1730 Tennessee Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, United States
- Website- http://kidsvillechildcare.com
- Contact- 513-742-5439
4. Cozy Care Nursery School- Childcare
The school offers state-of-the-art facilities in a humongous campus that has securely furnished indoors as well secured outdoor play areas wherein your child can learn academic, cultural, emotional, social and physical activities. The school offers premium quality education and care that is facilitated with the joint efforts of teachers and parents.
The school also offers a well-planned menu calendar wearing they provide nutritious, delicious and healthy meal items to the children throughout the day. You can also check out your Childs day to day activities which is planned on the school official website calendar.
Cognitive developmental activities like extra curriculum activities, summer camps outdoors et cetera are organised on regular basis.
- Location- 4502 Marburg Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45209, United States
- Website- http://www.allaboutkidslcoakley.com
- Contact- 513-631-5437
5. The Children’s House
The school is serving Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky and surrounding areas for over 25 years and are trusted by the families for providing premium quality care and preschool experience to the children. The school provides a unique Rotation Program that helps children learn various subjects, themes and materials throughout the year.
Their programs are-
- Childcare- infants (6weeks to 12 months) Full Day
- Toddler programs (12 months- 3 years) Full Week and part-time options
- Preschool (3 years- 5 years) Full week and part-time options
- Kindergarten (5 years old by September 30th ) Full week, full academic day
- Before and after school care (kindergarten to completion of 5th grade)
- Summer program (open to all area children up to the 5th grade)
They are a very spacious, beautifully decorated, fun, interesting and colourful school that have spacious basketball courts, separate learning rooms, separate classrooms, dining rooms, art activities room, and various others.
- Location- Bridgetown 6155, Bridgetown Road, Cincinnati, OH 45248 5427 Madison Road, Cincinnati, OH
- Website- https://www.thechildrenshousecincinnati.com
- Contact- 513-574-9335
6. Cincinnati Country Day Care School
Established in 1926, the school is a proud contributor of some of the greatest heroes in the history of the US, many senators and university presidents, award-winning artists and athletes. The school offers of well-rounded curriculum did of critical thinking teachers and coaches, community organisers who inculcate strong values, experiences and education in your children so that they can seep deep into the children’s minds. School offers a rigorous 18 months to 18 years curriculum in which every student is encouraged 2 explore their specialities and interests and follow their path of passion.
Their private independent lower school offers the following programmes-
- 18 months- grade 4
- Pre-primary section (18 months- 5years):- Early Childhood 3,4 or 5 option; Pre-Kindergarten I; Pre-Kindergarten II; Montessori I & II
- Primary section (Kindergarten/ Montessori Kindergarten-Grade 4):- Kindergarten (Traditional & Montessori; Grade I; Grade II; Grade III; Grade IV
- Extended day programmes
The school has proud titles of 22 varsity sports, league titles, 11 district championships and two state championships.
- Location- 6905 Given Rd, Cincinnati, OH 45243, United States
- Website- https://www.countryday.net
- Contact- 513-561-7298
7. Sister-Sister Childcare
Sister-Sister Childcare is an Ohio state-licensed child care home that is locally owned and serves the hard-working families of Cincinnati and surrounding areas. They are a family childcare home who have a maximum capacity of 12 children. The school provides home-based daycare where your child can experience the comfort of home while learning and growing. The childcare provider is very warm, kind, compassionate, homely and nurturing who provides personalised attention to each child, guaranteeing everyone’s equal and potential development.
They accommodate children of the following age groups-
The provider participates in a subsidised childcare programme the school is federally funded by Childcare Food Program and provides nutritious USDA approved meals and snacks to the children. They also provide after school care facilities.
- Location- 803 Ridgeway Ave, Cincinnati, OH 45229, United States
- Website- https://www.childcarecenter.us
- Contact- 5132215329
8. The Goddard School of Cincinnati
The Goddard School of Cincinnati is one of the best-rated schools in the area and is trusted by many parents for the overall development and growth of their kids. They are serving the parents for over 30 years and have earned a positive reputation for themselves. The school serves every child’s creativity, curiosity, questions and makes them learn through practical lessons and play. They provide a very safe, flexible and nurturing environment where no child is forced to do something which they are not interested in. The children are encouraged to embrace their inner talents and interests and move forward in their fields.
STEAM Education is instilled in the school curriculum which guarantees holistic development for your child.
The school maintains a high level of safety and sanitisation. The school is completely secured with cameras that come on disinfected and sanitised regularly and is extensively cleaned. The school follows the traditional ways of learning as well as engages in modern technological studies, allowing the children to physically, scientifically and mentally develop at a smooth pace.
- Location- 4430 Red Bank Expy, Cincinnati, OH 45227, United States
- Website- https://www.goddardschool.com
- Contact- 513-271-6311
The above list offers you some of the top day-cares and preschools in Cincinnati and surrounding areas from which you can choose the one that is best suited for your child and your preferences will stop make sure to do in-depth research of every school from their official website and if possible visit the school’s campuses personally to make sure that you are choosing the right developmental environment for your little one.