Email writing is a necessary skill in today’s digital world. Email communication has become an essential part of business and professional communication. Writing effective emails can help you build relationships, increase productivity, and achieve success. This article provides tips and advice on how to write effective emails.
[Scroll Down for Download Link]
Remember These Email Writing Tips
Read More: Colorful Animals Alphabet Writing Worksheets
Email Writing Tips -Book Cover
- Opening Sentence
- Body of the email
- Closing Sentence
- Good Morning Mr. (last name)
- Hello Ms. (last name)
- Dear Ms. (last name)
- Mr. (last name) A very good morning!
- Hey! (first name)
2. Opening Sentences
- I hope you had a great start to the week.
- I trust you’re doing fine.
- I hope you’re having fun and frolicking.
- I hope this email finds you well.
3. Body Of The Email
- I am reaching out about…
- I’m getting back to you about…
- This is to follow up on…
- As discussed in the foregoing discussion…
4. Closing Sentences
- I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- I look forward to a prompt response.
- I’d appreciate your prompt attention to this matter.
- Please advise, as necessary.
- Best Wishes,
- Yours Sincerely,
- Have a pleasant day ahead.
- Sending you positive vibes,
Subject– Leave Application- Rahul
Dear Mr. Rai,
I hope you’ve had a great day so far.
I, hereby, would like to inform you that my elder sister is getting married on 23rd May. To participate in different ceremonies around the date, I request you to kindly grant me leave from June 14 to 20
I look forward to receiving your approval soon.
Yours sincerely, Rahul.