Do you think your child is asking too many questions to you? If you are going through this silly problem then you are at the right place. This section will recommend you some of the best schools in the City. Schools are like the first step towards their growth. So if you are residing in oxford city this list can be feasible.
- Best Preschool and Childcare in Oxford (South East, England, UK)
- 1. North Hinksey Preschool and Childcare Clubs
- 2. Little Pioneers Nursery & Pre-school – Rose Hill
- 3. Julia Durbin Day Nursery
- 4. Kids Planet The Triangle Day Nursery And Preschool
- 5. Christ Church Cathedral School Co-Ed Nursery
- 6. The Old Station Nursery
- 7. Bright Horizons Oxford Business Park Day Nursery and Preschool
- 8. Oxford Brookes Nursery
Best Preschool and Childcare in Oxford (South East, England, UK)
1. North Hinksey Preschool and Childcare Clubs
With long years of experience in nurturing children, they believe in keeping a safe and secure environment for children to learn new skills and supporting them through all of their experiences. One of their mission is to keep every child in the organisation happy, engaged, confident and secure and teaching them to be self-independent.
They provide programs for children between the ages of 2 years to 4 years. Their curriculum is also recognised by the Department of Education and skills. The curriculum is totally based on play-based education. They also offer school programs and outside activities to engage them with the local community and there are also several trips organised to their place of interest.
Highly qualified teachers are there to foster them and develop them as per their interests and helping them to explore more.
- Location- 144A N Hinksey Ln, Oxford OX2 0LZ
- Website- https://www.northhinkseypreschool.org/
- Contact No- +44 1865 794287
- Fees- 125-130£/week
2. Little Pioneers Nursery & Pre-school – Rose Hill
This organisation was established 35 years ago and it can accommodate almost 45 kids on school premises. Programs in the schools are specially for infants toddlers preschool kids up to the age of 8 years. They have a diverse section of programs for learning different skills. They also have 45 branches all over the country.
The curriculum is based on totally communication skills and academic skills. Program for communication that is a smart sign which helps children to interact daily with fellow mates making communication fund not frustrating.
Clubs of this organisation are really a major attraction, for instance, writing club, infographic club, art club, sports club, cooking club, forest club and gardening club. They offer 15 to 30 hours to find its paces especially for preschool kids in a single week.
- Location- Carole’s Way, Ashhurst Way, Rose Hill, Oxford OX4 4UY
- Website- https://www.littlepioneers.coop/
- Contact No +44 1865 40185
- Fees- 120£/week
3. Julia Durbin Day Nursery
This organisation was established 20 years ago. And with its quality of teaching and inspirational panel of staff, they are designated with Ofsted inspection 2017 to be the best child care facility in the City. Their curriculum is based on the principles of EVS that include academic lessons, music lessons, yoga sessions.
Teachers and staff there are trained well to be exceptional while understanding the interest and talents of the skill and bringing them out to the world. They also offer inclusive services to children with their freshly prepared meals, milk, nappie services and much more for infants. They also provide parent evening sessions to update their child’s regular track record.
They also have language classes in which they take English and Spanish classes for the kids.
- Location- Old Rd, Roosevelt Dr, Headington, Oxford OX3 7JU
- Website- https://childbasepartnership.com/julia-durbin-day-nursery
- Contact No- +44 1865 744448
- Fees- 110-120£/week
4. Kids Planet The Triangle Day Nursery And Preschool
This organisation came into existence in 2008 and now it has 81 subsidiaries throughout the country. Their mission is to provide a learning environment which is a crucial aspect of a child life so that they can enhance their specific interests. They also promote their curriculum is totally based on indoor and outdoor learning.
Their curriculum is totally based on EYFS principles. They also provide a parent Zone application to parents to access information about their child’s daily activities. There increase kids to eat delicious and healthy meals which are prepared by them to promote a healthy relationship with food and fellow mates during the lunch programs.
They also provide programs to develop their social skills and academic skills.
- Location- Triangle Nursery, University Of Oxford Old Road Campus, Headington, Oxford OX3 7XP
- Website- https://www.kidsplanetdaynurseries.co.uk/
- Contact No- +44 1865 595158
- Fees- 100-120£/week
5. Christ Church Cathedral School Co-Ed Nursery
The church was established in 1546 but the nursery came into existence in the 1970s. They basically have three departments for boys and girls ageing between 3 to 13 years. Their aim is to get the best from every child in the school and be prosperous.
They also provide English language classes with mathematic literacy for 3-7 students which are particularly taken by teaching assistants in the classroom in an interactive session. They also have different clubs for drama, sports, music and much more.
They also organise several trips to museums different botanical gardens to provide that exploring experience to students. They also provide transport facilities to students, especially for nursery students. They also provide several meal programs stressing nutritious meals.
- Location- 3 Brewer St, Oxford OX1 1QW
- Website- https://www.cccs.org.uk/about/nursery/
- Contact No- +44 1865 242561
- Fees- 100-110£/week
6. The Old Station Nursery
This organisation was established in 2002 and since then it has expanded its guardian means all over the country now it has almost 12:00 nurseries and 6 daycares with three-day nurseries all around the country.
The teaching and the learning environment of this organisation aim to deliver expert it and richly meaningful lessons to provide them with all of the life and academic skills to secure and built their solid foundation.
They also provide Free Flow access to all the rooms which can accommodate around 72 children. It is an ideal place for kids which provides extracurricular activities like dance classes, music, gardening, cooking and much more. The curriculum is totally based on the 360-degree development of the kid.
- Location- The Oxford Science Park, Sanders Road, Oxford OX4 4GD
- Website- https://www.theoldstationnursery.co.uk/
- Contact No- +44 1865 777167
- Fees- 90-110£/week
7. Bright Horizons Oxford Business Park Day Nursery and Preschool
With 30 years of experience in nurturing children and having 300 subsidiaries, it has become one of the famous choices for parents in Oxford City. They provide a safe environment in which they can explode with opportunities so that they can build a proper Foundation to attain a formal education in future.
They also offer qualified teachers that build their vocabulary and language skills. They help them to build social skills, listening skills, self-discipline, patience and much more.
Good night Fury provide freshly prepared food that is carefully designed in a 50 day Minu cycle to students. They also offer departmental rooms for several co-curricular activities and a playground for sports activities.
- Location- Plot 9850, Garsington Rd, Oxford OX4 2DQ
- Website- https://www.brighthorizons.co.uk/
- Contact No- +44 1865 593868
- Fees- 90-100£/week
8. Oxford Brookes Nursery
They have been recognised by Ofsted inspection Framework in 2019 as one of the best child care facilities in the City. They provide different programs for children aged 4 months to 5 years and priority is given to toddlers. Dedicated staff are there to support children with the help of specialised equipment and resource to stimulate and support all the areas of Learning and Development for them.
They also are having different sleep rooms, large playgrounds, kitchens, nappy changing rooms, gardens and ample toys to engage children in different activities. Photo early years of education there are different fee structures for this nursery e and basically, 300 £ are demanded for 1 year.
- Location- John Garner Way, Marston, Oxford OX3 OTU
- Website- https://www.brookes.ac.uk/nursery/
- Contact No- +44 1865 485050
- Fees- 80-100£/week