Animals are everywhere around us. For your better understanding, let’s talk about some animals given in this worksheet:
- Mice is the plural form of the mouse.
- Mice is one of the smallest animal in the world.
- Mice can be easily found somewhere in your home.
- They come to your houses in the search of food and shelter.
- Mice is the common food for the cats.
- Mice is generally of brown and white colour.
- Cats come under domestic species.
- They are carnivorous animals( animals which feed on other animals flesh although they also drink milk as food).
- Camels are also domesticated.
- They are used to carry goods.
- There meat is also eaten in many countries.
- Camels have hump which acts as a storage medium for energy.
- Camels are generally found in desserts.
- Giraffe is the tallest animal.
- Giraffes are generally found in Africa.
- Giraffe has a long neck.
- Giraffe generally feed on leaves and grasses.
- They are the largest land animal.
- Elephants drink water with the help of trunk.
- Elephants have thick skin.
- Elephants are the most humble creature in this world.
- Rabbits are the most silent creature of this world.
- Rabbits have big ears which regulate their body temperature.
- Rabbits can see both at the front and the back.
- Rabbits are social creatures.
- Snails are the slowest creatures and also one of the smallest on this planet.
- Snails are wet every time.
- Snails are also eaten as food.
- Dogs also come under domesticated animals.
- Dogs are also the most helpful creatures of this world.
- Dogs are friendly in nature, although not all dogs.
- They have a great sense of smell.
- Horses are used for riding and as an working animal.
- Horses are also domestic animals.
- Horses have bigger eyes then any other animal.
- Zebras are found in Africa.
- Zebras are wild animals and cannot be domesticated.
- Cow is the most common domesticated animal among villagers.
- Cow provides us with milk which make our bones strong.
- Frogs can live both under water and on land.
- Frogs absorb water through their skin so they don’t need to drink water.
- Turtles live around for 100-150 years.
- Turtles have a hard shell which keep their body protected.
- Monkeys can live both around land and on trees.
- Monkeys are afraid of snakes.
- Kangaroos can jump very high.
- Kangaroos are generally found in Australia.
- Lions is considered as the most dangerous species.
- They feed only on other animals meat.
- They are also known as the king of the jungle as every other animal are scared of lions.
So, here was just a list of few animals. Take your kid to your nearby zoo , and you can explore more. Your child will be able to see different types of animals and will be able to know about different type of creatures living around.
[Scroll Down for Download Link]
Tall & Short Worksheets for Preschool