The preschools listed below prepare each child for future and enhances moral values in child. It helps children develop early education and learning. Do check out some of these best preschools of Wichita Falls, Texas.
Best Preschool and Childcare in Wichita Falls (USA)
1. Building Blocks Learning Center
The preschool provides quality education and fun-learning to children ages infants to school-age. The program is designed to provide positive experience and early development to children. Their vision is to provide positive nurturing environment to children and build trust in parents.
The preschool is committed to provide exceptional education and childcare. The safe and secure environment stimulates growth and healthy development. The curriculum creates a comfortable atmosphere for children that promote physical, emotional, social and intellectual growth. The activities include language, literacy, cognitive, math, science, arts, technology and social studies. These mind-sharpening activities and other games increases child’s natural curiosity and enhance creativity and imagination.
The curriculum includes age-appropriate programs:
The areas of development focus on music and movements, arts and sensory, gross and fine motor play, etc. The programs help in developing critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Location– 4714 Old Jacksboro Hwy #3518, Wichita Falls, TX 76302, United States
- Contact- 940-767-2500
- Website- www.buildingblockswf.com
2. Kinder Kids Learning Center
The preschool provides special skills and knowledge to infants, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners. The center helps each child learn and flourish in his/her own way and believes that early childhood is a vital stage of personality development.
The curriculum is divided into four programs that provides child appropriate activities:
- Infant care – The loving and caring teachers support infants and take very good care of little ones. The infants of 6 weeks to 2 years old come under this program. Teachers encourage them to understand and learn color, textures, numbers, letters, patterns, sounds, pictures and many more. These activities help children to develop motor, physical, mental, social, emotional and cognitive skills.
- Toddler – Children are allowed to develop individually and enhance their uniqueness. The play-based curriculum and outdoor activities help children develop sense of responsibility, self-helping skills, independency, etc. They learn to talk, understand ABCs and other age-appropriate skills.
- Preschool – The program prepares the child for school and higher classes. Healthy social skills are taught through interaction and socialization. The activities performed are reading, writing and language learning.
- Kindergarten – Teachers help children develop love for learning and become life-long learners. It helps children build strong and healthy foundation for future success. The program enhances personality and positive attitude.
The safety and security of children are maintained. The teachers are also CPR and first-aid trained.
- Location- 4800 Fairway Blvd A, Wichita Falls, TX 76310, United States
- Contact- 940-691-2941
- Website- www.kinderkidstx.com
3. Ben Donnell Day Care Center
This is a State-licensed daycare with the capacity of 50 students. It admits children ages infants to school age. The aim of the center is to protect children and strengthen families. The Ben Donnell Day Care Center comes under Child Care Partners with a child-appropriate, play-based curriculum that provides knowledge, learning and experience to each and every child. The children who are financially weak, have single parent or belongs to low-income families are welcomed so that no child loses the right to education.
The well-trained and certified teachers ensure healthy learning and safety of children. The infants are properly taken care. The early childhood is a crucial stage of development; therefore, the center makes sure that each child gets a great start to their learning career.
A safe, clean and nurturing environment is provided for children to indulge in mind-sharpening activities that promote critical thinking, mental skill development, increased intelligence, motor skills development and other early childhood development.
Nutritious and healthy meals are provided. Each child is encouraged to eat healthy and develop healthy habits and good manners.
- Location- 211 E Wichita St, Wichita Falls, TX 76301, United States
- Contact- 940-723-5274
- Website- www.childcarewf.org
4. Perfected Praise Youth Ministries
The center provides Christ-centered ministry that builds children into successful and better human beings. It focuses on early childhood development and education. The center has served many disabled children and young ones who belong to low-income families. It provides services through the Youth Destiny Center (YDC) that serves many children, youth and families. The services are – basic life skills, critical thinking skills, enhances intelligence and many more.
Teachers provide various activities that help children develop socially, emotionally, psychologically, mentally, cognitively and spiritually. Along with academic knowledge children are also offered moral values and principles. The center encourages children to understand and connect to God. They are also given the word of Jesus and are taught Christ principles.
A spacious playground is provided where children play outdoor games, jump, run, skip and perform other mind-freshening activities. This helps children relax, enjoy and think clearly.
- Location- 3608 Seymour Hwy, Wichita Falls, TX 76309, United States
- Contact- 940-766-6208
- Website- www.ppymwf.com
5. VIP Tots Childcare
The preschool is committed to provide quality education and fun learning to children ages infants to 5 years old. Teachers celebrate each child uniqueness and individuality. The academically excellent curriculum allows children to grow, explore, discover, learn and gain new experiences.
The VIP Tots offer Sing Spell Read and Write curriculum for preschoolers and kindergarteners. It also has Frog Street curriculum for infants and toddlers. The activities in the curriculum includes colors, shapes, visual discrimination, matching, opposites, story sequence, letter recognition, sounds, vocabulary development, reading, writing and list goes on.
The well-qualified, friendly and caring teachers respect child’s needs and way of learning. The safe, secure and developmentally appropriate environment help child experience the world around and connect with nature. They teach in 7 different learning styles so that children grasp knowledge easily and understand concepts and methods.
For physical and mental growth, a nutritious, balanced diet is must. Therefore, the childcare provides organic homemade meals to children. The healthy and tasty meals include – breakfast, lunch and snack.
- Location- 4400 Westward Dr, Wichita Falls, TX 76308, United States
- Contact- 940-249-0532
- Website- www.viptotschildcare.com
6. Kids First Learning Center
The center offers fun-learning, early education and knowledge to children ages infants to pre-K. The curriculum is play-based and child-friendly that includes variety of programs and activities for whole-child development.
The curriculum contains age-appropriate programs:
- Infant Room
- Toddler Room
- Three and Pre-K
The classrooms are pretty, bright and colorful that includes child-sized chairs, tables and other toys and resources. The children are engaged in fun activities which develop learning, intellectual, social, emotional, physical and motor skills.
Their special program offers Elliya’s Martial Arts (Taekwondo) which helps children develop self-defensive skills, strengths, self-respect, confidence and self-control. The expert teachers and trainers handle the program and provide a safe and secure environment keeping child’s safety in mind.
- Location- 3101 McNiel Ave, Wichita Falls, TX 76309, United States
- Contact- 940-264-3007
- Website- www.kidsfirstlearningcenter.net
Education is for everyone and each child deserves to the right to explore, discover, learn and grow. The above presented preschools provide opportunity to every child of Wichita Falls to develop, grow and absorb learning.