Hello readers! Halloween is here! Happy Halloween to all of you! You must be having great fun at that time. Who isn’t right! Some of you who don’t know about this festival let me share some facts. Halloween is a festival whose root is traced from the pre-Christian festival Celtic festival of Samhain. Ancient area’s people believe that dead people return to earth at this time, so we dress as ghosts and practice bonfires to decrease the horror. This belief is still followed by Christians and non-Christians as well because this festival is now celebrated all over the world.
We all dressed as ghosts or characters and celebrated with our friends and family. After thinking out your Halloween costume you must be thinking about how you can decorate your house more horrifically or Halloween type that your guests love and enjoy.
How to Make a Paper Halloween Pumpkin Ghost
You’re going to make a pumpkin ghost with paper. Exacting right! Pumpkin is related to Halloween way ahead of your time. It will be great to make it right! So, without wasting any moments let’s get into the process!
- A long length and small breadth rectangular orange colour shape.
- A small orange colour square shape.
- A long length and small breadth rectangular white colour shape.
- A straight green colour paper strip.
- A black marker pen.
- A glue stick.
- Take a long length and small breadth rectangular orange colour shape, fold the two sides of it into the middle. To make it short. Understand the shape more clearly take a look at the reference video.
- Attach the middle of the parts with a glue stick.
- Cut the corner edges of the rectangle roundly. With scissors.
- Take a long length and small breadth rectangular white colour shape, cut out a ghost soul drawing from it with scissors. Understand the shape more clearly take a look at the reference video.
- Cut out two small rectangular shapes from it with scissors.
- Attach the rectangle shapes on the top sides of the ghost with the glue stick.
- The ghost will be done.
- Take a small orange colour square shape, fold it in half from up to down.
- Unfold the paper and follow the middle fold line and cut some of it straightly over the fold line.
- Take a straight green colour paper strip, insert it on the cut lines of the orange square.
- Fold the orange page like the previous, again containing the green strip.
- Apply glue inside the orange paper with the glue stick.
- Take the ghost you made previously and insert the tip of the ghost inside the glued orange portion.
- Fold the ghost’s bottom under to over by making straight folds over and over again.
- It will give a swing to the ghost.
- Apply glue on the bottom of the ghost with the glue stick.
- Take the rectangle orange shape you made previously, and insert the ghost inside the middle of it.
- The tip orange and green part will look like a pumpkin.
- Take a black marker and make pumpkin lines over it.
- Pull the green strip and take out the ghost.
- Your pumpkin ghost will be ready!
P.S- You can use other colour papers as well according to your help.
Amazing right! Look how the ghosts come out from the pumpkin! You’re gonna love it. Your guests will love and appreciate your efforts and talent. Your art will be the heart of your party. As you can see the process is also so easy and requires fewer materials. You and your kids can easily make them. Make a lot of them to decorate your house. Scared everybody! It will be fun! So, hurry up, grab your stationery and let’s make a scary pumpkin ghost!