Art…!! It is the use of skill and imagination in the creation of aesthetic objects.
Doing creativity with given objects is a skill and that person is known as artistic and creative. As the Easter season is coming..!! Show your creativity on this occasion. You will find immense joy and unpredictable fun in doing new creativity.
Take the eggs and use your painting and designing skills to make easter eggs. Here is given some help for you. You can opt for the ideas which you like the most.
Here are some different ways of making easter eggs for your kids.
Artistic Easter Eggs!
Sprayed Easter Eggs
Use your spray colors to give colored look to your eggs. It will make your easter eggs beautiful.
- Watercolors or spray color
- Take your spray colors and spray on half of the eggs by using different colors.
- You can use an egg carton to color half of the eggs.
- It will give them a beautiful look.
Use the paint colors and oil pastel to make easter eggs. By using these you can try to make the landscape of different views on eggs. Use different shades of paint colors to draw.
- Paint colors
- Oil pastel
- Paint Brush
- Take the paint colors and paint sea blue on eggs.
- Give it the shade of sky and cloud by using turquoise blue.
- Use red color to give the shade of sunset.
- Use white paint to give different shades.
- You can also try for the ground landscape.
Designs add charm to everything. Design the eggs to decorate by using simple crayons.
- White crayon
- Food coloring
- White vinegar
- Boiling water
- Draw your favorite designs on eggs using a white crayon.
- Pour the white vinegar, boiling water, and food coloring in a glass jar and mix it as well.
- Now, put the eggs into the colored water and let them soak.
- Repeat the same procedure with other eggs to make beautiful Easter eggs.
Colored Decoration on Eggs
You can use colored easter eggs to put in the basket. So, get your colors and fill the blanked eggs with color.
- Take one color and put it on the eggs. Do not add another color until the first will dry.
- Now, put the other color on the same eggs not covering the whole egg completely.
In this way, you can decorate your easter eggs.
Rainbow Colored Easter Eggs
Thumb printing is an art and you can use it to decorate easter eggs.
- Paint colors
- Shaving cream
- Get the shaving cream and put the paint colors in it according to the rainbow manner.
- Swirl these colors accordingly.
- Put your eggs in it and let them dry. Turn the eggs to cover the whole eggs with paint.
- Now, pick out the eggs and remove the extra shaving cream. You will be left with the beautiful rainbow colors on eggs.
Your beautiful rainbow-colored easter eggs are ready! Kids will definitely like them.
Thermochromic Color Changing
Use colors to do simple paint on eggs. Color change eggs. You can try your favorite colors.
- Thermochromic pigment
- Acrylic Paint colors
- Add the acrylic paint to the eggs and let them dry.
- Then add thermochromic pigment to it to see the color change. The more pigment the more color change occurs.
- Dry the eggs and after it, you will see the color change according to the temperature of your hands.